Friday, February 17, 2017

Review: Gundam Converge AGX-04 Gerbera-Tetra (123)

I stumbled across a stockpile of Gundam Converge sets the other week at a local Asian grocery store and I grabbed a bunch.

Box.  I paid $8.99 for this at H Mart.


Parts.










Disassembled.  The gun is Direct Fire, the backpack could be Movement or Defense.  The helmet could be Defense or Spotting, the antenna is Spotting.  The arm blades could be Melee or Spotting.




Assembled.  The attachment points for the parts on this one -- except the backpack -- are all tiny and thin.  I was afraid I was going to break them when connecting them.





Size Comparison.

The Questions:
Is it below, at, or above $10 per Frame?  Below.  (+5)

Is it a good size to use in a game?  Yes.  It's in between a Classic and a Chub.  (+5)
How many parts does it have to represent systems?  Four.  (+5)
Does it have enough parts you can remove to represent White Dice damage?  Yes.  (+5)
Score: +20 (A+).  A good set but the fiddly nature of the parts makes me a little leery of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment