Monday, February 13, 2017

Review: Gundam Converge OZ-00MS Tallgeese (89)

I stumbled across a stockpile of Gundam Converge sets the other week at a local Asian grocery store and I grabbed a bunch.

Box.  I paid $8.99 for this at H Mart.


Parts.  This is the first I've seen 
cardboard sleeves for individual parts.









Disassembled.  I see Artillery for the rifle, Defense for the shield, Defense or Movement for the back jets, and possible Spotting for the crest.




Assembled.







Size Comparison.

The Questions:
Is it below, at, or above $10 per Frame?  Below.  (+5)

Is it a good size to use in a game?  Yes.  It's in between a Classic and a Chub.  (+5)
How many parts does it have to represent systems?  Four.  (+5)
Does it have enough parts you can remove to represent White Dice damage?  Yes.  (+5)
Score: +20 (A+).  A good price and plenty of Attachments propel  this set to the top score.

No comments:

Post a Comment