Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Review: Universal Unit Hy-Gogg

I came across this while looking for something else and I decided to grab it because I'm a fan of the Hy-Gogg.

Box.  I paid $9.99 for this at Newbury Comics.


Instructions.  Inside the box as with the Assault Kingdom kits.









Parts 1.  As you can see, this is an actual model kit.






Parts 2.  This was a pain to assemble.





Assembled.  This is probably going to need some paint to liven it up.





Size Comparison.  It's a little big but I'm sure it'll fit in a Sizing Box.

The Questions:
Is it below, at, or above $10 per Frame?  At.  (0)

Is it a good size to use in a game?  Yes.  It's a little larger than a Chub.  (+5)
How many parts does it have to represent systems?  Two.  (0)
Does it have enough parts you can remove to represent White Dice damage?  No.  (-5)
Score: 0 (B).  Given the size and the lack of parts, I'd say it was lucky to get this score.

No comments:

Post a Comment