Friday, April 13, 2018

PAX East 2018 Pictures 2

Even more pictures from PAX East 2018.  The majority of these I took on Sunday morning before the con opened while I had a little time to kill.

Wyrmwood.  I know the sister of the two guys that founded
this company.  It's always good to see them at cons.


This was taken from the top of the escalators near the Tabletop section..





Another booth.


Indie Bazaar!







More booths.


Another.






A shot from the skybridge.


You can see the Free
Play area in this photo.





A view of the Electronics
side of the show.



About halfway up this photo
is the Chessex booth.



A view of the line to get in close to
an hour before the show opened.





Another view.



Back to ground level.









The only cosplayer I took a photo of.  I'm still kicking myself
about that as there were at least three other costumes that were
amazing that I saw and haven't found in any image searches.

No comments:

Post a Comment